When you install WPML and add languages, you will find the flags here to change site language.

Trends & News

  • Know what’s next with WGSN

    By Andrea Gaggiò on 31 May 2017
    WGSN is the world’s leading trend authority. Their services cover consumer, fashion and lifestyle forecasting, data analytics, crowd-sourced design validation and expert consulting. They are able to help drive their customers to greater success. Their global trend forecasters and data scientists obsessively decode the future to provide the authoritative view on tomorrow. WGSN Limited comprises of market-leading products including WGSN […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • Coach just bought Kate Spade’s brand

    By Andrea Gaggiò on 11 May 2017
    Coach has agreed to buy handbag and accessories company Kate Spade for $2.4 billion in order to accelerate its growth. Under the terms of the deal announced on Monday, Kate Spade shareholders will still receive $18.50 per share in cash. This acquisition will give Coach less competitors because Kate Spade, during those years, has introduces new products and  also proved that she has […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • Democratique socks join forces with EDWIN Jeans

    By Andrea Gaggiò on 8 May 2017
    Democratique Socks just celebrate his 5 years anniversary. They are not an ordinary sock brand; they produce their socks at one of the best factories in the World, have the highest quality in the segment with reasonable prices. They have a strong selection of solid colors (needed by all retailers) as well as clean cut patterns and heavier kitted socks […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • Gosha Rubchinskiy, the new designer to follow

    By Matteo Castelli on 5 May 2017
    Focus on the designer who shake men’s fashion. Grows up in Russia, Gosha Rubchinskiy is young and already famous. Press and buyers are unanimous as to the talent of this creator, already marketed by the reputed and respected Colette and Opening Ceremony. The strength of Gosha Rubchinskiy is that it has succeeded in integrating the world of men’s fashion with […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • WOMEN IN FASHION – A Lifelong Commitment

    By Matteo Castelli on 9 March 2017
    As we all know, Fashion belongs to Women. Women are not only the main consumers when it comes to ready-to-wear, but they’re often the mind behind the greatest collections ever created. Women imagine, design, create and wear. They’re an unstoppable force that moves the world and makes it a unique place. Although we are yet to reach true equality between Men […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • GRAMMY AWARDS 2017 – The Boldest Outfits

    By Matteo Castelli on 13 February 2017
    Even though the Grammy Awards showcase the best performers of the year, we all know that the Grammy Awards Red Carpet is all about Fashion. From the low-profile simple dressed performers to the most eccentric ones, the Red Carpet is a Catwalk of Haute Coutoure and a Mixture of different styles and personalities. So let’s have a look at the […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • Good Bye my Dream

    By modernwearing on 23 December 2016
    Ieri ci lascia il simbolo della moda degli ultimi 40 anni, l’era moderna, quella che ha sfornato i talenti del design and produce, una icona delle passerelle che ha fatto della condé nast una istituzione. Franca Sozzani ha rappresentato un periodo intero di astri nascenti che hanno potuto sviluppare e prendersi il mercato. Inaspettatamente siamo ora soli di davanti la […]
    Read more
    0
    0
  • What is Modern App?

    By modernwearing on 9 November 2016
        Modern APP is the first ever fashion application designed for professionals working in the industry that works in two ways. It connects businesses to businesses (B2B) and businesses to consumers (B2C) alike. Although about 70% of the functions are streamlined for B2B users while the other 30% are dedicated for B2C users, these are integrated into one so […]
    Read more
    0
    0